Friday, February 26, 2010

Training has continued for 2 to 3 hours a day. Usually a two hour bike ride followed by an hour cross training at the gym (hitting the heavy bag, etc). I miss ju jitsui and sparring with the MMA team but I suppose staying healthy is most important right now. The last few years have proved tht I am a magnet for injury!
I am on a 4 day work week which opens up Fridays for long distance training. It will be a nice change from biking in the house! Although, time flies when you throw a good movie in.
I got some exciting news from the organizers. Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to be at our launch in San Fran. I never put celebrities on a pedestal but c'mon, this is the Terminator, "Dutch" Schaeffer, Jack Slater, Ben Richards, and of course Douglas Quaid (Total Recall). If you were a boy growing up anywhere in the US during the 80's, this guy was THE action hero.
Also, I got wind that they are filming a documentary about the trip. Not sure how I feel about that. I am wondering if the crew will be getting into our business... We'll see how that goes.
Well, I'm off for my first 4 hour ride. It is a bit chilly, so we'll see how far I actually make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment