Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well, the funeral is over and family is beginning to head back across the corners of the country. Funerals are an odd mixture of sadness and happiness. It's so good to have everyone come together but I wish it was on better terms. Also, we take time to honor and pay tribute to a loved ones life and that tends to be inspiring. I wish we could find a way to do that while they are still alive...
My training is coming along. I've seemed to gain weight which is odd. I blame the change in workout routine. I am going to need to figure out a long distance cardio nutrition plan because every extra pound is going to kill me through the Rockies!
Until this weather clears up (rain and snow in the South!!) I am going to be stuck training indoors on my cycle trainer hooked up to my mountain bike. My goal is 30 minutes before work, 30 minutes at lunch and 2 hours at night.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment