Monday, May 17, 2010

Final preps

I am getting all the loose ends together. Although I don't head out till Wednesday morning at 6 am, the fact that I'm getting up at 3 am (midnight west coast) makes me feel like I'm leaving tomorrow night. I have adjusted to Pacific time over the past few days. I figured jet lag might be a hindrance to an already physically demanding schedule.
I shaved my head to about 1/4 inch this weekend. At first I thought it would keep me cooler and just be over all easier to quickly buzz it once a week. Then, after seeing my pale head for the first time in 33 years, I thought, "great, the only time in my life I'm going to be in a documentary movie (filmed by the guy who filmed Jaws no less) and I now look like an idiot!" Poor planning;)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment