Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WiFi at 5,000 ft

I am writing now because I found a wifi hotspot at the Dew Drop fire department during lunch. We woke up early and hit our first "all day uphill." We were treated well in Jackson and had a great night sleep. I had my first "bonk" at around 4,000 feet. I felt my blood sugar drop like the stock market. A couple of Cliff Bars and a bunch of water, I felt better and pushed on.
There is lots of talk about a storm approaching. We are concerned about the forecast of 6" of snow. Road bikes, snow and plows don't mix!
A group of school kids greeted us from a hill side. I had to stop and get their picture. One preschooler asked if I was the best "bicycler" in the world. To which I answered, "yes!"
I'll try to stay blogging as long as I can find the internet. If I don't update in a few days, keep checking, I will when I can.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment