Sunday, May 23, 2010

Good Morning Day 2

5 AM came very early today! My body isn't agreeing with my motivation but I was expecting that with the first week. I went outside to drop my bags off for our FANTASTIC young interns and got a taste of today's "chill factor." I can't wait to get riding because the more we ride the better trained we get and the less aches and pains we endure!
I forgot to mention I ate dinner with Jennifer Brusstar, CEO of the Tug McGraw Foundation, and she was telling me all about the wonderful work they are doing for individuals living with PTSD/TBI. I want to thank her for her donation to world team sports on my behalf. I hope to keep in close contact with her foundation for years to come!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment