Monday, July 26, 2010

I miss my blog!

I feel like I left everyone hanging. The end of the ride was amazing! It was HOT and humid and the day was a bit of a whirlwind! We rode into VA Beach to an overwhelming show of support. I was truly humbled. After a brief program, we rode down a specially made ramp and into the Atlantic. It was so emotional, I can barely remember the details. The image of the group of us, arm in arm, amongst a crowd of thousands being swallowed by the Atlantic surf will be with me forever. It's one of those moments you wish you could freeze and experience longer. I guess it's these fleeting moments that seem to mean the most because they go so fast. I guess it's a bitter sweet reminder that life is about experiences that touch you. The beauty of it... there will always be more.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, I can only imagine how that moment must have felt, but I once read that life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that take our breath away...congratulations and blessings for your accomplishment! Claudia

    ReplyDelete