Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Riding behind Stu

We arrived in Colorado Springs this afternoon around 4:00 pm local time. We were greeted at Fort Carson by (what seemed like) thousands of troops! We were hosed down by an arch of icy water complements of the base fire department. Not a bad touch considering the 90+ temps.
We have a day off tomorrow and I can't wait to sleep in, although we're pretty much programmed to wake at 5:00 am. We're heading to the Olympic Training Center for a tour of the facilities. I can't wait to check it out and hope I can get a chance to take some shots on the heavy bag.
Friday night we're being introduced onto the field at the Colorado Rockies game! Are you kidding?! Being on a major league field during a game has to be every American kid's dream. I'll be sure to post pictures.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment