Thursday, June 3, 2010

Windy Windy Day

120 miles into the wind... OUCH! I am beat. This is how it felt: peddle peddle peddle... S L O W... peddle peddle peddle... S L O W... At one point we were heading down a huge hill and I had to peddle as if it were a steep incline. We're spending the night in Caliente, NV then head to ... somewhere? I don't have the itinerary in front of me. Unfortunately, I have only one picture to post of a beautiful ridge line called Mule Foot or something like that. The rest of the scenery has remained unchanged since entering NV. Can't wait for Utah and a time change!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture, glad to see you are headed into a little more colorful scenery! Nevada was not one of God's more beautiful states...pretty blah. I have never seen Utah, will be anxious to see it through your eyes. Enjoying your blogs, glad you guys are hanging in there! So proud of all of you.....Marilee Pelko (Coree's Mom)

    ReplyDelete